Medical Student Application
Northside Hospital Gwinnett GME currently offers medical student rotations in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. An application must be submitted through VSLO. We do not currently accept emailed applications.
Our Institution Name is listed as Northside Hospital- Gwinnett GME on VSLO.
VSLO® Application Required Documents
- Copy of OSHA and HIPPA certificates of completion
- Jpeg Photo
- Proof of Background check within 12 months of rotation
- Proof of Mask Fit Test within 12 months of rotation
- Good Standing Letter
- Immunizations - You may use the AAMC Immunization Form
- TB Test no more than 12 months from rotation date
- Northside Gwinnett does not provide vaccination exemptions for students. The Student must provide proof of exemption or vaccination status.
- Medical School must provide a copy of Insurance/Liability Waiver
If you are accepted for a rotation, all required documents must be uploaded in a timely manner. Failure to do so may result in cancellation.
Medical Student Orientation
All GME Medical Students must attend Medical Student Orientation. You will receive further information from the Program Coordinators prior to your start date with information regarding start date and times, dress codes, and parking details. While on a GME Rotation, Medical Students must wear their provided badges at all times.
Northside Hospital requires an affiliation agreement to be in place with your institution in order to rotate. If you do not know if your school has an agreement with our institution, please contact GME’s Institutional Coordinator for
Institution Medical Student Overview
- NHS GME does not provide housing for Medical Students
- NHS GME does not charge processing fees to US MD Students
- NHS GME does not charge processing fees to US DO Students
- NHS GME does not currently allow international Students
- NHS GME does not change a processing fee for electives
- NHS GME does not charge a tuition fee
- NHS GME does not provide malpractice insurance policy
- NHS GME does not provide nor charge for a background check